Links to HTTPS and HTTP Sites
- Fax Zero
- Send a fax for free from your computer. Free faxes are limited
to two faxes, 3 pages each per day.
- Improv Everywhere causes scenes of chaos and joy in public places.
Created in August of 2001 by Charlie Todd, Improv Everywhere has
executed over 80 missions involving thousands of undercover agents.
The group is based in New York City. These pranksters do things
to make people smile, not embarrass them.
- Do you want to know what a website looked likelike back years
ago? How about the FDR Pearl Harbor audio clip? You can find them
is a digital library open 24/7.
- NASA Pictures
- America has launched countless spaceships and put a man on the
moon, explored Mars, and sent and glimpsed the far reaches of space.
NASA has documented its work. And it has built a large collection
of extraordinary photographs. You can view the photo archive at
GRIN (Great Images in NASA), . You'll see historical pictures and
photos of spacecraft. There are also photos of astronauts and images
You can get cool posters and pictures for your home
from this site! Many of the photos aren't under copyright and they
are free to use. Just make sure to read the copyright information
before using a picture to verify you are allowed to use it for your
- Have you installed a new version of a program, but wish you
didn't? You want to go back to an older version, but can't find the
installation media? This site has older versions of popular programs.
- Create free attractive online signatures
- Has someone sent you an e-mail saying that Microsoft will give
a million dollars if you forward it on to ten people? How about the
story about the person that died because they died from drinking too
- This is an easy to use and free streaming music site. Here you
can “build stations” around a particular style of music or an entire
genre. A must for any music lover.
- No US football enthusiast would want to miss this website. Full
of advanced statistics, and analysis.
- Create your own animated content for free on GoAnimate. You
need to register for a free account.
- US National Archive
- The government has more than 10 billion paper records, 30 million
photographs and close to three million maps and charts, all stored
in more than 30 buildings around the country. These historical documents
are available to you in our exhibits and research rooms. Some are
on this web site. Visit
Historical Documents. This site is for the general public, genealogists/family
historians, veterans and their families, educators and students,researchers,
records managers, preservation and archives professionals, federal
employees, members of Congress, and press/journalists.
- Life Magazine
- Search millions of photographs from the LIFE photoarchive, stretching
from the 1750s to today. Most were never published and are now availablefor
the first time through the joint work of LIF Eand Google. Examples:
1930s oil boom,March
Search Tip: Add "source:life" to anyGoogle image
search andsearch only the LIFE photoarchive. For example:computer
Copyright© SegalAndAssociates.com 1999-2021 - all rights reserved